Advertisement

About

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 , Posted by Bronzi at 9:04 AM

Welcome to my organic gardening blog. My name is Bronzilla Sheppard. I am a mom of two and married to a wonderful husband. My family and I love to eat organic food. In my opinion it is the best way to stay healthy and to save money.

My blog is for beginners who wants to start their own organic gardening. You will find a lot of information that you need to be successful with your new organic garden. My blog is for beginners who wants to start their own organic gardening.

You will see articles or posts as most would say, videos, pictures, ebooks, textbooks and anything else that I will find that I will think will be helpful and beneficial for you.

I love to eat organic food as well as my family do. I remember the fifteen years of going to my great-grandmothers farm and helping here to grow fruits and vegetables. She had a farm of a hundred acres and she grew everything. This also included cows, chickens, hogs and horses.

Every summer I would go to Virgina to help her with her farm. She lived to be eighty-eight years old and I think it was because she grew and ate fresh fruits and vegetables. And of course fresh air had a lot to do with it too!

We didn't have digital cameras back then, so I don't have any of my own pictures to show of the farm. I really wished that I did so I could share them with you. Anyway I hope you find my blog to be of useful content and I hope you learn a lot.

Hope you find joy in growing your own organic garden.



Photo source attribution ilovebutter

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment